Skip to main content

Empowering Tomorrow's Changemakers

The Ideal School: Your catalyst for inspiration, empowerment, and community.

Empowering Tomorrow's Changemakers
Icon - The program starts

Program Starts 18.03.2024


The Ideal School is more than just an educational program.

It's a stepping stone towards becoming an active, impactful citizen. Are you ready to embark on this transformative journey? Join a community of passionate individuals committed to making a difference and shaping a better future for all.

Join us
The Ideal School - Join Us

4 Transformative Modules

The Ideal School - Discovering Your Ideal
Icon - Discovering Your Ideal

1. Discovering Your Ideal

Uncover your passions and values.

The Ideal School - Exploring Cultural and Social Contexts
Icon - Understanding The World Around You

2. Understanding The World Around You

Explore cultural and social contexts.

The Ideal School - Defining Your Role
Icon - Defining Your Role

3. Defining Your Role

Identify how you can make a difference.

The Ideal School - Taking Action
Icon - Taking Action

4. Taking Action

Put your ideas into practice.


Embracing Resilience and Emotional Intelligence

Develop key skills in emotional intelligence, resilience building, and mental well-being. Engage with interactive content on managing emotions, forming healthy habits, and practicing mindfulness to support your personal growth and professional endeavors. This module also focuses on cultivating self-awareness and empathy, critical components for personal fulfillment and effective leadership.

Ready to make a difference?

Be a part of the change. Empower yourself to create a more inclusive and socially responsible future.
Apply Now

Empowered by Erasmus+

The Ideal School proudly operates with the support of Erasmus+, the European Union's esteemed program for education, training, youth, and sport. Erasmus+ enabled us to enrich our curriculum, embrace innovative teaching methods, and promote international collaboration, strengthening our mission to empower active, socially responsible citizens.

Logo - Erasmus+

FAQ

.

If you're 18 or older, living in Europe and looking to make a meaningful social impact in your life, this program is designed just for you. We embrace diverse backgrounds, whether you're a recent graduate or have a decade of professional experience, and regardless of whether you've been involved in impactful projects before or not.

Eligible countries: 80% of participants will be selected from residents in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Turkey. The remaining 20% of slots are open to participants from other European countries.

If you possess a residency permit in Europe, regardless of not having European nationality, you are still eligible for participation in this program. We welcome individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, fostering an inclusive environment for those committed to making a meaningful social impact.

We embrace diverse backgrounds, whether you're a recent graduate or have a decade of professional experience, and regardless of whether you've been involved in impactful projects before or not.

The program mainly operates through remote methods, using a combination of live mentoring sessions and online content. The only exception is the final conference, which will be held in person.

This program is sponsored, making it entirely free of charge.

The program kicks off on March 18th and concludes on June 1st.

Plan to allocate a minimum of 4 hours per week for your active participation throughout the program.

The program includes both theoretical elements and practical projects. Participants will engage in hands-on projects, allowing them to apply the concepts learned during the theoretical components. This combination ensures a well-rounded learning experience with practical, real-world applications.


Thank you for your interest in applying! Our application process is currently complete, but we'd love to stay in touch. Fill the following form to subscribe to our newsletter or leave your contact information, so we can notify you about future opportunities and updates. Your journey with us might just be starting!

Available courses

Course name Module 4 : Taking Action (Week II)

Course summary text:

Do you have an idea/ a project in mind but find it challenging to start ?Or you have started but ...

Course name Module 4 : Taking Action (Week I)

Course summary text:

Turn theory into practice by planning and implementing your own social impact projects. Supported...

Course name Module 3: Defining Your Role

Course summary text:

Determine how you can best contribute to social change. This involves a powerful reflection ...

Course name Module 1 : Discovering Your Ideal

Course summary text:

Identify your passions and strengths, and learn how they can drive positive social change. This ...